Make things simple
Not downloaded your FREE Living Together Template and Life Plan?
You can do that now!
Create your own Living Together Life Plan - but let's keep it simple
- A set of short videos explaining the different stages of what you need to cover
- An enhanced Life Plan template that raises the different questions that need answering
- No-cost no obligation conversations with key experts in finance, law and wellbeing to help you to find answers to those questions ...
- Feel secure about bringing up a family without the protection of a marriage certificate
- Access cost-free no obligation conversations with key legal, financial and wellbeing experts
- Have your own personal guide to take you through the process via Skype/phone
Short video guides
1-1 via phone or skype
Keep it simple!
This Living Together Life Plan Pack includes a series of short videos and 1-1 Skype/phone guidance on how to turn the free download template into a working Cohabitation / Living Together Agreement as part of a full Life Plan full of vision and excitement for the future - but also safeguarding that future.
- Includes a series of short videos guiding you on how to make best use of the Agreement Template so that you can both decide the best way forwards for you and your family
- Includes a full "Life Plan" additional template that makes the process more focused on creating a secure future for your family - much more exciting!
- Includes a 1-1 session with a financial expert of your choice, and access to no-obligation no-additional cost phone/skype conversations with key legal professionals on how to turn your agreement into a practical, workable, legally binding document
Your Living Together Agrement Video Pack will be available for instant download after payment
I am living with my new partner and we want to plan our future together where we can combine our separate financial lives in ways that are fair and will benefit us both.
"The Living Together Life Plan is a just what we need. It makes the process of making sure we protect our individual children's futures as well as our own so much less daunting, especially if we were to end the relationship in the future. I can't imagine that happening, but we have both been divorced before so we want to be realistic and make our relationship feel even more secure by planning for any eventuality."Fatima Mirza
Includes 1-1 skype/phone sessions with
Life Guide Suzy Miller
to guide you on who to talk to, when to talk to them,
and to help you to make the whole process both thorough – yet as simple as possible
- Introductory skype/phone conversations with a wide range of legal, financial & wellbeing experts
- 1-1 Skype/phone calls with key professionals to decide if they can be of service
- Financial expert in person helping you to outline a plan for your financial future
- 1-1 Skype/phone with your Guide, Suzy Miller, to make the process simpler
- Videos to take you through each stage and what you need to consider
- A full Life Plan template to make the process work for you and your family as a whole
Law & Finance
get clarity on your options
Keep it peaceful
This is an empowering process
a catalyst for positive change